Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It’s Wednesday

Wednesday has flown by. I’m writing well in to the evening.
HOLD THE PRESSES!!!!!
Just as I started to write today’s blog, an e mail that came in to my computer telling me that my wife fell and broke her arm. I have just spent quite a bit of time on the phone with her getting the update and all the information. She is in the New Richmond hospital and will have orthopedic surgery this evening (Wednesday) to repair her left arm. She cracked the ball in her humerus which is the ball in the bone that is situated between the elbow and the shoulder. The orthopedic surgeon was coming to the hospital to do a late hip surgery, so she will be added to the list tonight.
To be honest, after getting this news, I don’t feel like writing all I was going to write, telling about the past few days. I’ll attempt to do that some time tomorrow and get caught up. One of the challenges in being over here is that we are seven hours ahead. That means that, but the time she gets to surgery, it will be in the middle of the night here. I don’t expect the opportunity to talk with the surgeon. Thankfully, I have cheap phone calling here using my computer, so it is no problem to stay in contact.
So, thanks for reading. The ministries here are going well. The Bible Seminar has been very well received. We also have some other preaching opportunities. I’ll talk another time.