Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let’s Remember to Pray - Some Missions Requests

Since we talk about prayer a lot, and since we encourage prayer, let me share a few missions related prayer requests. I share these with you so that you will pray for them. I’m not giving lots of details, but enough for you to pray. God knows the rest.

**A man named Rey in the Philippines, he has kidney stones.

**A boy named Brett in Asia with serious pain from an unknown source.

**John in Europe has had a heart attack, may be facing surgery.

**Maralyn, has had to return to the U.S.A., has ALS.

**Turning Point Christian Fellowship, a brand new church plant in Europe.


This is not a long list, but I trust that you will take time and pray. We have always encouraged people to pray, but especially this year, we have been giving emphasis to prayer. And, we have been and are praying.

This is not a long post, I trust you will stop and pray. Thank You.